I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) who is energised by working with clients who are passionate about living their lives ‘on purpose’, aligned with personal values, making a difference in their own lives and also in the lives of others. Or, if clients are not currently doing this, they wish to, and are intent on changing and moving forwards.
Specialisms Include: Leadership coaching and executive development - transitions and change, personal leadership, personal and team performance, resilience and career development/transitions.
I am a leadership coach and executive development specialist working with senior people, CEO’s and business owners. I typically work with clients who are experiencing (or anticipating) the following situations:
• a crossroads in life, either in their career or private life, or both e.g. feeling jaded with their current role and wanting a new challenge or may have an unexpected opportunity to do something different
• Changes in organisational structures when clients are faced with choices e.g. a number of different jobs on offer /to apply for and not knowing what is the best direction to take next
• Redundancy (voluntary or compulsory) and wishing to clarify and plan what to do next e.g. wanting to make the most of the opportunity that the change presents
• ‘Early’ retirement or ‘normal’ retirement from paid work and deciding what to do next e.g. wishing to utilise skills, abilities and passions in a different context
In all of these situations, experiencing a sense of ‘overwhelm’ with the way ahead, feeing confused or unclear, is a common set of emotions. I support clients with professional coaching to resourcefully deal with these emotions and create a sense of excitement about the possibilities for the future, using tried and tested exercises and a personal coaching structure to support the client. The outcomes from the career coaching sessions include a range of options to move forward with clarity and confidence from their place of ‘stuck-ness’.
What others say about my coaching approach
“Marie has a wonderful coaching style – she asks just the right questions, helping me to see issues from different perspectives and to identify next steps with confidence. She is a very warm person, consistently interested in what I have to say with a valuing and respectful approach. I always end each session feeling more confident and resourceful” CEO
Additional skills I offer
I am licenced to use the following tools to complement the coaching I offer:
• Personal Strengths (TSDI) https://totalsdi.uk/assessments/the-power-of-the-sdi/
• Myers Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI) https://www.opp.com/en/tools/MBTI
How we can work together:
I live in Poole in Dorset (although cover world-wide) and would love to talk with you either in person (usually locally), by Skype, by Zoom or by phone.
I offer a complimentary initial exploratory coaching session to discuss what you want to achieve, and get a feel for how we will work productively together.
For an informal chat call 07763316763. Alternatively you can email Marie on email@example.com.