I specialise in coaching professionals in transition to find a successful new career, business or life; integrated wellness coaching and business coaching and mentoring for start-ups, the self-employed and micro, small and medium sized businesses.
I work with values, energy, vitality and spirit. For those who want more structure, I offer structured programmes. Integrated wellness coaching combines dimensions of wellness into a quality way of living through a personal wellness plan. Key words for me are 'transformation' and 'healing'.
I work with individuals searching for greater meaning in their work. Those thinking about a slight shift or a complete change in their career. I focus on helping people understand their values, find a goal and coach them to get there.
My background is in the not for profit sector. That’s why I work passionately with people dedicated to something that really matters. Of course, what makes work meaningful is as individual as every client. It could be charity, IT, retail, big business, or a thousand other things. I thrive on helping people figure out what matters them, no matter the sector or the role.
I specialise in helping:
• Men and women in their mid 20s to mid 50s assessing their career
• Individuals considering major career changes
• Individuals interested in the not for profit and for-purpose space, but I work with clients across all sectors
I am a passionate professional Career Coach and Consultant with a particular interest in career change coaching. I love coaching people who feel they have reached a cross-roads in their career, or perhaps have experienced redundancy, and are seriously seeking a change of direction, but are unclear as to what that may look like.
I provide access to the structured FireworkTM coaching programme, creating the space to enable the coachee to connect consciously with their authentic self; to encourage them to collate, consider and explore career options available to them; to create a vision or visions, and to set out a plan of action to bring one chosen option, aligned to their authentic self, to life.
I specialise in:
- Career or job change coaching
- Business coaching
- Hospitality executive coaching
As an Executive and Career Coach, Talent & Organization Consultant, and facilitator I help:
- Leaders build awareness and capitalise on their strengths, enabling them to lead in confidence and create positive impacts.
- Business owners balance personal and business life to develop a business that thrives.
- Individuals bring meaningful changes into their career and their life.
- Organizations optimize performance through their people.
Working together, I ensure you confidently embrace change and optimize your performance.
I love working with people who are looking to better their lives by finding a career built on their strengths and their needs.
I have a lot of experience with parents who find that they need a different balance in their lives whilst their children are small.
In addition I have worked with people who are face a 'bore-out' or 'burn-out' and are looking for a new reality.
I would describe my style as supportive and result-oriented. I tend to see through the stresses of my clients to their true strengths. I do expect my clients to take responsibility and ownership of the coaching process. What I mean with that is that I am not going to 'whip' or 'chase' my clients into shape. That is up to them to do.
I specialise in working with people from creative, digital, fast paced, or entrepreneurial business backgrounds. People who may be:
• Successful but frustrated and unhappy in their current career
• Full of ideas but unsure how to make them happen
• Women who have become mothers, who want an autonomous and fulfilling career that allows them to live the life they want to live now.
My style as a coach is warm, intuitive, and, at times, direct. I encourage experimentation and action. This helps the people I work with realise their potential and affirm their confidence.
I work with all kinds of people but mostly they are professional women looking for that extra 10%, or to find more balance and happiness.
Often I work with women in leadership (or those who are seeking to grow into leadership roles) accompanying and helping them grow and excel, and also those who reached a crossroads and perhaps want to take a new path.
I love helping women to take decisions with confidence and stop second guessing themselves.
I am a warm and happy person with a positive outlook on life. I am a qualified Animas Transformational Life Coach and a Firework Career Coach. My background is 15 years in international business where I've held global leadership roles. I have lived and worked in Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Paris and London which has given me wonderful experiences of working with different people and cultures.
I am passionate about helping people to find their purpose, become happier and more fulfilled.
- women who are lack the confidence to be able to make the change out of their current job into the career they have a real passion for
- women who struggle with self-doubt and aren't sure what career they are suited to
- women going back into the workplace lacking confidence after a career break
As your coach I would:
- Empower you to make choices and changes in your life and career
- Support you, with tools and skills, to improve your self-esteem and give you the confidence to achieve those changes
- Motivate you to ensure you have the resilience to complete your journey
-Challenge any limiting beliefs which are holding you back and enable you to replace them with positive beliefs
I specialise in career transition coaching and train other coaches to use the Firework career change process. Over the past 13 years I've worked with people from a wide range of backgrounds, including:
- 30 and 40 somethings who feel their current work isn't what they want to do until they retire;
- women with young families who want work that fits better with the rest of their life;
- 20 somethings who have fallen into work that they know isn't the right match for them; and
- people of all ages who want to feel they're doing something more purposeful than their current job.
I also work with people who want to get a promotion, who have recently moved from management to leadership or who want to improve any aspect of their current work. And I do general life coaching, helping people to find a way forward with anything, from a relationship issue to improving their confidence and generally living a happier life.