I support women through mid-life career change as they start reconsidering their priorities and direction.
For the women who feel stuck ...You’ve tried to focus on the positives. Other people would describe you as ‘successful’, but this isn’t your definition of success. You know you have loads to be grateful for, but you just can’t get past the fact that you’re not content with how your life looks right now.
You wake up every morning feeling exhausted, wishing it was the weekend. Your days are full-on busy, your to-do list is never ending, and self-care just doesn’t happen for you.
You feel unhappy, uninspired and unmotivated. Living in a world that tells you that ‘you can be whatever you want to be’, feels so overwhelming when you’re stuck on what it is you want to be! You’re not sure what you want from life, and you have no idea how to find out.
I coach IT staff who venture into management positions, staff working in the financial sector (banks mostly), plus employees considering self-employment. I coach in Dutch (mother tongue), English and French. I love to coach outdoors (running or walking).
Do you know that feeling that you just can't put your finger on it? We will work in ways that allow you to put that finger in the exact right spot, and we'll do so in a trusting, safe and fiercely courageous space.
- Team coaching and organisational culture transformation
- Managers and executives looking to reevaluate their careers and leadership
- Entrepreneurs of second stage start-ups or investor-backed start ups who want to "take the roof" of the potential of the business
- Women leaders
- Depth transformation working in inspirational environments where nature is used as a way to bring about insight and a deeper connection with what's important
Catseye Coaching provides the following coaching principles:
- Business coaching for small businesses, entrepreneurs and sole traders in B2B.
- Career transition coaching for clients between 35-55yrs who are stuck in a career they've fallen out of love with or been forced into change and they're not sure where to go next.
- Personal empowerment for those looking to take control of their own personal development and future.
My coaching will give you the clarity, certainty and confidence to make changes that are right for you and your business.
I will help you love Mondays again.
My signature strength is my ability to connect with clients at a heart level, working with the whole person in order to help them find clarity and a deep sense of meaning.
I love working with people who are looking to better their lives by finding a career built on their strengths and their needs.
I have a lot of experience with parents who find that they need a different balance in their lives whilst their children are small.
In addition I have worked with people who are face a 'bore-out' or 'burn-out' and are looking for a new reality.
I would describe my style as supportive and result-oriented. I tend to see through the stresses of my clients to their true strengths. I do expect my clients to take responsibility and ownership of the coaching process. What I mean with that is that I am not going to 'whip' or 'chase' my clients into shape. That is up to them to do.
I coach people who are mid career and looking for a change. I specialise in coaching people who work in an international environment or have moved internationally in their career.
I am an empathetic and friendly coach who supports, motivates, and helps my clients gain confidence. I coach in English, Swedish and Finnish.
I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) who is energised by working with clients who are passionate about living their lives ‘on purpose’, aligned with personal values, making a difference in their own lives and also in the lives of others. Or, if clients are not currently doing this, they wish to, and are intent on changing and moving forwards.
Specialisms Include: Leadership coaching and executive development - transitions and change, personal leadership, personal and team performance, resilience and career development/transitions.
I am a leadership coach and executive development specialist working with senior people, CEO’s and business owners. I typically work with clients who are experiencing (or anticipating) the following situations:
• a crossroads in life, either in their career or private life, or both e.g. feeling jaded with their current role and wanting a new challenge or may have an unexpected opportunity to do something different
Typically I coach career changers who are looking for more meaning to their working life, and who want to live better according to their own values.
According to my clients my coaching is warm, friendly and respectful, and still strongly forward leading. With me it is easy to look inside to find out one's own strengths and to gain more courage to take the steps needed towards the goals.
I specialise in:
- Career or job change coaching
- Business coaching
- Hospitality executive coaching
As an Executive and Career Coach, Talent & Organization Consultant, and facilitator I help:
- Leaders build awareness and capitalise on their strengths, enabling them to lead in confidence and create positive impacts.
- Business owners balance personal and business life to develop a business that thrives.
- Individuals bring meaningful changes into their career and their life.
- Organizations optimize performance through their people.
Working together, I ensure you confidently embrace change and optimize your performance.
I help individuals between thirty - fifty free themselves from a stressful work environment and find a meaningful and passion driven job that leads them to more serenity.
My clients gain more confidence and self-esteem in their capabilities, strengths, competencies, personal values...
I use the Co-Active model (co-creation with the DOING and the BEING) and use mindset strategies that help clients to move forward faster. I also work with the body as a tool (feelings, emotions...) to uncover their truth.