I specialise in creative leadership, team and career development. I work primarily with leaders and managers in the creative industries, having spent the first 18 years of my own career working in creative, media and technology companies.
My special interests lie in supporting leaders and teams navigating high pressure and fast changing environments, managing challenging relationships and stress. We might focus on developing self awareness and calibrating your impact, managing energy and priorities, maintaining confidence and resilience or work/life balance.
Clients often come to me at a turning point in their career - planning a new direction, a promotion and increased responsibility, navigating peak delivery time, leading a new team or leading organisational changes.
My coaching emphasis is targeted to individuals with undergraduate and higher degrees especially in science, engineering, mathematics and medicine who wish to use their undoubted intelligence and experience for "enterprises" that require an acumen and insight they have not had to develop either during their degree or during their career. This can include assisting them to develop their own business based on their personal strengths.
I like to have an open conversation with clients to help them help themselves, giving them the benefit of my experience along the way and encouraging them to think logically as distinct from "romantically" about their aspirations and potential, not forgetting the resources (personal or otherwise) upon which they can draw.
I work with professionals in their 30s, 40s and 50s to reinvent their careers into something they love.
When clients come to me, they say things like "I'm successful at what I do, but it's never really felt like 'me', or "I've always felt like a bit of an 'imposter' at work, and I'm worn out." I also work with women with young families who say "I'm ready for something for me again." They are ready for a change, after having taken a career break to focus on family. However, the career they had before having a family is no longer a good fit for their lives.
I help individuals between thirty - fifty free themselves from a stressful work environment and find a meaningful and passion driven job that leads them to more serenity.
My clients gain more confidence and self-esteem in their capabilities, strengths, competencies, personal values...
I use the Co-Active model (co-creation with the DOING and the BEING) and use mindset strategies that help clients to move forward faster. I also work with the body as a tool (feelings, emotions...) to uncover their truth.
As a Leadership and Career coach and facilitator, I have built up an experience in working with:
- Executives and professionals to strengthen their personal brand and assist them in challenges they encounter.
- Individuals to define the career path they want to develop and co-create a plan of action.
I am passionate about talents and strengths and help people (re)discover their talents and integrate them towards achieving a more fulfilling personal and professional life.
I also give workshops, webinars and organise retreats on different topics.
I specialise in working with women in the financial sector or anyone who has thoughts about changing their career and /or workplace but doesn't really know how to go about it.
I have a positive and forward thinking coaching style. I listen to my clients and gently push them towards their goals.
- women who are lack the confidence to be able to make the change out of their current job into the career they have a real passion for
- women who struggle with self-doubt and aren't sure what career they are suited to
- women going back into the workplace lacking confidence after a career break
As your coach I would:
- Empower you to make choices and changes in your life and career
- Support you, with tools and skills, to improve your self-esteem and give you the confidence to achieve those changes
- Motivate you to ensure you have the resilience to complete your journey
-Challenge any limiting beliefs which are holding you back and enable you to replace them with positive beliefs
I support women through mid-life career change as they start reconsidering their priorities and direction.
For the women who feel stuck ...You’ve tried to focus on the positives. Other people would describe you as ‘successful’, but this isn’t your definition of success. You know you have loads to be grateful for, but you just can’t get past the fact that you’re not content with how your life looks right now.
You wake up every morning feeling exhausted, wishing it was the weekend. Your days are full-on busy, your to-do list is never ending, and self-care just doesn’t happen for you.
You feel unhappy, uninspired and unmotivated. Living in a world that tells you that ‘you can be whatever you want to be’, feels so overwhelming when you’re stuck on what it is you want to be! You’re not sure what you want from life, and you have no idea how to find out.
As a career transition & life coach and hypnotherapist I work with individuals who
• feel stuck in their job/career, are no longer finding it fulfilling and don’t know how to change it; or
• are facing the possibility of redundancy or changes at work are meaning that they are moving on but are not sure they want to jump into the same job again; or
• have had their “is this really it” moment realising they don’t want to continue on the same career path for another 20 years but don’t know how to step onto a different path.
This may be about making a total career change or it could be about tweaking what you currently do - where you work, who you work with etc - to make a meaningful change.
Often my clients notice a change in their wellbeing either at home/ work or both and know they want to change something.