Find a licensed Firework coach
I am passionate about my clients' career, work, life being fulfilled and 'successful'. I generally (but not exclusively) work with those who -
I work with:
I am a Life and Career Coach, based in Brighton, UK. I work 1:1 with clients locally, or with clients from all over the world using telephone or Skype.
I work with anyone who feels they would like more meaning and fulfilment from their career, but isn’t exactly sure what that career is, or how to get there. I get huge satisfaction from helping clients go from confusion to clarity on which direction to take in their career, to achieve true happiness and satisfaction from their work.
I love working with the Firework Programme because it uses unique and varied exercises to uncover who you are and what really makes you tick, so you can address the question of what career is really right for you, based on an in-depth awareness of what you need to be truly happy, both in your life and your career.
I help individuals between thirty - fifty free themselves from a stressful work environment and find a meaningful and passion driven job that leads them to more serenity.
My clients gain more confidence and self-esteem in their capabilities, strengths, competencies, personal values...
I use the Co-Active model (co-creation with the DOING and the BEING) and use mindset strategies that help clients to move forward faster. I also work with the body as a tool (feelings, emotions...) to uncover their truth.
I specialise in helping people find a way through mid-life career review and change.
We might be a good fit, if you are in one of these situations:
- Facing redundancy and wanting to rebuild your confidence or review your choices.
- Out of love with your work; you want to do something else, but don’t yet know what.
- Considering self-employment or starting a business; you want to do something you enjoy, have more freedom and make a living.
- Returning to work after time at home with children or as a carer.
- You want to get clarity about your next steps and regain your confidence.
What my clients say about my coaching style:
I work with a range of people, many of which are from the creative industries given my background. Most importantly I work with people from all ages and backgrounds who want to live their lives to the fullest and are committed to making a change. These include:
- People who are looking to find more fulfilment and enjoyment in the life/career.
- People who want to consider a career change
- Women returning to work after maternity leave, a career break or a change in career direction
I have been described as warm, enlightening, and inspirational, but I'm also prepared to challenge habitual and obstructive behaviour or thought processes. I have the skills to tackle issues in a positive and productive way. And mostly, I have a passionate belief that work should be a fulfilling and enriching part of our lives.
I specialise in working with women in their thirties and forties who are at a career crossroads and are considering a career shift. My 12 week coaching programme is ideal for those who want to change career but have no idea - or too many ideas - about what they want to do instead. I help them find and move into work that's more fulfilling for them.
I offer a structured approach to explore your career change and will encourage you to expand the boundaries of your comfort zone so you'll find yourself on a path that suits you better.
I have been described as kind, positive, feisty, encouraging and inspiring. I'm prepared to challenge unhelpful habits or negative thought processes to help raise your self awareness and get you into action-mode. I have a passionate belief that everyone deserves to have a career that fulfils them and enhances their lives.
I have 10 years experience of safely navigating individuals and groups through the choppy seas of transition. I support and partner with amongst others:
Mid level and senior executives considering a complete career change
Entrepreneurs embarking on a new business venture
Women returning to the workplace after a career break
Media practitioners wanting to get more of the creative work that gives them their spark
Clients come away from our work together having truly connected with what really matters to them and fully recognising the unique strengths that allow them to shine. This renewed sense of self gives them the clarity and motivation to positively manage change and move forward with confidence.
I specialise in:
- Career or job change coaching
- Business coaching
- Hospitality executive coaching
As an Executive and Career Coach, Talent & Organization Consultant, and facilitator I help:
- Leaders build awareness and capitalise on their strengths, enabling them to lead in confidence and create positive impacts.
- Business owners balance personal and business life to develop a business that thrives.
- Individuals bring meaningful changes into their career and their life.
- Organizations optimize performance through their people.
Working together, I ensure you confidently embrace change and optimize your performance.